Wednesday 7 December 2011

My New Store

Are you looking for something different this Christmas? Do you hate traipsing around the shops? If so why not try doing your shopping on-line in my brand new shop at CafePress where you can buy exclusive items with my artwork on. Everything from T-Shirts to Jewellery. Mouse Mats to Pillows, Bags, Jigsaw Puzzles, even a cover for your Phone or Laptop etc. Or perhaps you need a nice warm cosy fleece wrap. You will be amazed at the ranges of coordinating items, all with my artwork on and not available elsewhere.  I shall be adding lots more items, so if you can not find what you are looking for this time, do please try again another day. Orders are dispatched in the blink of the eye and shipped worldwide, so Happy shopping everyone!
http://www.cafepress.com/sk/artsandcraftslady

No comments:

Post a Comment