Wednesday 18 January 2012

DIGITAL HEAVEN


Today has seen the launch of my new shop at Etsy. I have done this to reach out to more customers. I will be putting my exclusive designs on both Digital Heaven and Craftsuprint sites, but NOT the same ones, they will not be duplicated so if you want to see all of my designs you will have to look at both sites. I hope you like the new shop, there is no minimum purchase, so if you only want a single sheet it is not a problem. All the sheets and kits will be downloaded to your computer as soon as payment is received. Happy Crafting Everyone, I look forward to your comments and to seeing the cards that you make using my sheets and kits, gentle hugs and I hope you will 'LIKE' my new store xx
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalHeaven?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment