Sunday 7 April 2013

PSX RUBBER STAMPS

PSX RUBBER STAMPS

I have been busy adding lots of original, mint condition, PSX Maple wood mounted rubber stamps to my shop on ebay. As most rubber stampers know, the original PSX or Personal Stamp Exchange as they were known, closed down when the owners retired.
PSX stamps were always highly sought after and they are even more so now. Some changing hands for hundreds of dollars. I decided to offer mine at a fair and affordable price, the dearest fbeing only £19.99 for a Botanical, so if you collect PSX pop along to my shop now as these are being snapped up very quickly.
I also have hundreds of new unmounted rubber stamps in my shop as well as various other card making and scrapbooking goodies. Happy crafting everyone and stay safe until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment