Saturday 16 April 2011

Plate Cards & Pets Photo Competition

Please forgive Katy and I for not keeping you up to date, she was busy getting shut in a shed, yes it is that time of year again, so if any of your feline family goes missing, the first thing to do is to check sheds and garages in your area....not forgetting your own!... which is exactly where Katy was! Yes my husband had been out to his workshop and Katy must have follwed him. Then of course my hubby, bless him, forgot that he had opened the shed for a minute or two, so ours was the one shed that we did not check out, or open to look in until much later, but at least we found her and she is safe and well.

In the meantime I have been very busy with designs for my Plate cards. Each plate card and plate stand comes with a selection of Sentiments and some even have a matching Gift tag, these are proving to be very popular. The photograph is of card using my Poppies & Daisies Plate Card and Stand and this lovely card was made by Audrey Clifford using my design sheet which you can find at Craftsuprint, here is the link to it. http://www.craftsuprint.com/card-making/plate-sheets/birthday/poppies-daisies-in-a-jug-plate-card-stand-sentiments.cfm I painted the poppies and daisies in a blue and white Spode type jug and then added a border of the poppies and daisies to finish it off. No good you collectors of Spode or blue and white china looking for this pattern though as the only place you will find it is my head.

As well as designing lots of Plate Card sheets I have also been very busy sorting through the photographs that have been sent to me for the Pets Photographs Competion that I am running in conjuction with Craftsuprint and also on Facebook. Winning entries will have their pets photo incorporated into one of my design sheets for a Greetings Card which they will receive as a Download and then be able to print off as many times as they wish, the design sheets will also be available for purchase on Craftsuprint. There is no limit to amount of times you can enter, or the type of pets, we are looking for anything from a pet mouse to a pet lion, a canary to a parrot, if you get my drift. As long as it is a pet, past or present and you have taken the photograph and agree to allow me to use it in one of my designs, so if you would like to enter, simply message me with your email address and I will send you the details.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope to catch up with you again very soon. Gentle hugs, Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment