Saturday 7 April 2012

Teddy Bears - Cardmaking & Scrapbooking Club

Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted in a while, as usual busy with my design work but also getting house ready to put on the market, just got to keep fingers crossed that someone wants to move to Poole in Dorset where we never seem to get any snow, well not since we moved here 6 years ago, even when the rest of the country has been shivering under a deep blanket of the white stuff.
Another reason I have been busy is because I have set up a club on Facebook for Cardmakers and Scrapbookers where we can all learn  tips and techniques, it is NOT a selling site, just full of good ideas and ways to save money. Today for example I have posted a video tutorial which shows you how to make your own Stickles type glue and also ways to use it that you may not have thought of. Here is the link to the club if you would like to join us
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/100205413358959/
A few years ago, well 1996 to be precise I designed an Alphabet with teddy bears which I had intended to add to my range of rubber stamps but I never got around to it due to health reasons at the time and my pen and ink drawings have been sitting around in a drawer with a lot of very bored Teddy Bears thinking up new ways to get into mischief. So I decided it was time I opened the drawer to let them out and at the moment I am re-drawing them as digital stamps. More on that though  later, got to go, a Teddy Bear has climbed out and fallen onto the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment